Who Should Attend
Anyone who works in the Louisiana Court System. Attendees will benefit from this PRACTICAL CLE. The classes are professional, yet hilarious.
Continuing Education Credits
CE credits are requested through the following:
- LA Supreme Court MCLE Committee
- LA Clerks of Court Association
- LA Board of Examiners of Certified Shorthand Reporters
- LA State Paralegal Association
- National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
- LA Association of Chiefs of Police (LEEMI)
- LA Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST)
Registration Coming Soon!
THE WARMUP for NUTS & Bolts 28 – June 3-4, 2019
Cost is $250 for the two days of classes.
Six hours of CLE are available Monday-Tuesday for lawyers and judges.
28th Annual NUTS & BOLTS Judicial Seminar – June 5-7, 2019
Cost is $350 for the three days of classes.
8 hours of CLE are available Wednesday – Friday for lawyers and judges.
Mail your registration form along with your registration fee to:
Nuts & Bolts
c/o Conference Central
P. O. Box 1029
Gonzales, LA 70707 – 1029
Credit card payments are also accepted (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express).